Freshen Up Your Business
No matter how good a salesperson, lawyer, or photographer you are, after awhile your materials need to be revitalized. Just as you would replace the old baking soda box in your refrigerator, updating your marketing breathes fresh air into your business. Let's look at a few easy ways to renew your business' materials. Sit back and imagine opening a long closed window after the winter is gone and letting the spring breeze in.
Renovate your print marketing:
- Upgrade your dated or "starter" logo to a new professional design.
- Create new business cards with a fresh new layout or add a new headshot.
- Get new promotional marketing materials such as pens, pads of paper, mugs, or other fun items. Take these new items to a trade show with a newly designed banner, tabletop display, or sign.
Add a blog to your website:
- Adding articles or posting specials/sales will bring in more traffic and potential clients to your website.
- Link your blog through a social media link and expand your reach even more.
- Have someone in a complimentary industry write an article as a guest spot on your blog.
Change up your services and celebrate it:
- Offer a promotion, percentage off, or a referral reward for clients.
- Change up your service packages. If a certain deal or package has gone stale, change the options around by adding or deleting certain services.
- Promote certain services at different times of the year to appeal to a certain demographic or for a special occasion/holiday.
- Have an event to promote your services. Do an outdoor get-together sponsoring a good cause in your area, or partner up with another company in your niche market.
The secret to keeping things fresh is to try new and different things. Don't be afraid to update yourself. Are you ready to give it a try? As a springtime gift to you, we are offering $75 off any design service over $250. [Expires 7/31/12] Email us at today at
to get started on a fresh update for your business!
Posted May 16, 2012